MONEY FOR SMALL BUSINESSES: We would love to speak with you!
The biggest challenge businesses often face is obtaining funding. Our loan programs are second to none. We help businesses get unsecured cash credit lines and other types of financing all the time.
We underwrite loans that are outside the typical lending criteria of most traditional banks and financial institutions, we are creative, which can provide you with greater credit availability and more flexibility to pursue your company’s goals.
We just need some basic information from you and we can get to work in getting your line of credit or loan. You can use as much or as little of your funds as needed.
California Finance Expertise: We are mobilized to meet all your business lending needs! There are almost as many types of financing as there are businesses out there.
Business loan solutions:
- Term Loans
- Lines of Credit: Designed for businesses looking for a cash flow, buying goods, secure payroll etc…example: Business line of credit, Business loan, Small Business Advantage.
- SBA Loans (SBA express, 7(a) loans, 504 loans): The SBA loan provides a government-backed guarantee on part of the loan. Under the Recovery Act and the Small Business Jobs Act, SBA loans were enhanced to provide up to a 90 percent guarantee in order to strengthen access to capital for small businesses.
- Asset-Based Lending: An attractive financing alternative for asset-rich companies (Equipment, Inventory, Balance sheet, Real Estate…) looking to maximize their borrowing capacity.
- Equipment Financing & Leasing: Equipment loan offers a flexible, cost-effective way to purchase or lease company’s vehicles, vans, trucks, heavy equipment, or manufacturing/production machinery.
- Merchant cash advance
- 200% monthly business gross deposits: Will loan twice the amount showing on your monthly business bank statements
- Debt Consolidation: Open positions allowed, other business loans outstanding, do not have to be paid off (we can take 2nd or 3rd position).
- Wholesale lender all industries including: Franchises, attorneys, gas stations, car dealerships etc…
- Purchase inventory